How to Live Really Well on Almost Nothing
Understanding money, manage your personal finance to get rich slowly and securely, without harming the earth or exploiting others
Summary: Background reading for lecture at Santa Barbara City College.
This stuff is worth reading all the way through:
- Principles of Ecological Design (article): Integrating Technology, Economics and Nature
- What does driving cost?
My general formula for getting your money more together is:
- ReadPrinciples of Ecological Design (article)
- Read Your Money or Your Life (Amazon)
- Keep track of all the money that goes in and out of your life
This stuff will add more depth if you can scan or read any of it:
- Can a 4000 ft2 Home be Green?
- Over Consumption, Overspending on Cars Spurred by Consumer Reports
- AAA Understatement of Car Usage Cost
- Finding and Buying Your Place in the Country (Amazon)
- Small is Beautiful: Economics as if People Mattered (Amazon)
- How to Want What You Have (Amazon)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not (Amazon)
www.oasisdesign.net Copyright Art Ludwig ©1997 – 2015 Content Use Policy