Control of the Senate January Georgia Runoff
It is impossible to overstate what is at stake: two runoff wins & the Dems will have a free hand to heal our nation and reverse the travesty of justice that has been the Trump term. To lose even one of the races & McConnell will be in charge. “This is literally the showdown of all showdowns. This is Georgia's decision to make. But it's America that will live with the consequences.”
On this page
Donate to progressive candidates as if your life depends on it. We’re going all out on donations this year. Make an account at Act Blue (links below) so you donate again and again with a few clicks, each time it sinks in deeper how mission-critical this election is. The number of people donating make a difference as well as the amount of $, so even if you have little $ these are worth supporting...in order of importance:
- Combo-Jon Ossoff, Raphael Warnock and Fair Fight is an extremely important cause worth pouring funds into; Stacy Abrams flipped GA for Biden through this organizaiton.
- Fair Fight is an extremely important cause worth pouring funds into; Stacy Abrams flipped GA for Biden through this organization.
- New Georgia Project—another great Stacey Abrams effort
- Georgia NAACP--they helped a lot with the flipping
- Donate to the two democratic canidates Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock
- ALCU of Georgia...protecting voting rights
- Black Voters Matter—name says it all.
Focus on registering new voters ahead of the Dec. 7 registration deadline.
Then get them to the polls and win.
Donating Time - because everyone’s got two hours a month
Phone Banking: click the links above or sign up to Adopt Georgia HERE, where you’ll get links to those same phone banks. If you’re comfortable with phone banking I recommend this one since the need is current.
Letter Writing more info to come: Votefwd.org is currently curating a list of Georgia voters who need to hear from us. The list isn’t ready yet, but it’s coming.
- How to Get Involved in the Georgia Senate Runoff Races
- How To Help Win the 2 Georgia Senate Runoff Elections
- Stacey Abrams helps raise $3.6m in two days for crucial Georgia Senate runoffs
- Dems, GOP take different approaches on Georgia Senate blitz
- “I’ve Got Georgia On My Mind”: Tools & Resources for the Georgia Runoff
News is vital for democracy...subscribe to support reporting and research!
- New York Times, Washington Post—Middle (note: reality has a liberal bias)
- Rachel Maddow—Middle left
- Santa Barbara Independent—Local
- Democracy Now—Far left